Our main focus
Judi has been indexing books since 1999. She has extensive experience in both individual and team settings. Her work has included:
- Scholarly and technical books
- Medical & pharmaceutical books and documentation
- Microsoft Speech Server and Encarta products
- Textbooks and software books
- General interest and trade books
Judi's skills as an indexer led to an invitation to serve as a grader for the distance training course offered by the American Society for Indexing.
Judi began her professional life as a librarian (MLS), and her experience includes reference work in university, engineering, and medical settings. In addition to indexing, she also has extensive experience in writing and editing, which is useful in indexing.